Message board added to LaVena website

by Philip Barron on September 9, 2008 · 6 comments

A message board has been added to the PFC LaVena Johnson website. The new forum, running on phpBB which will be familiar to many, provides space for discussion and community beyond the scope of website commenting. The style of the forum is provided by Brian Gardner, author of the Revolution theme for WordPress which the LaVena site employs.

Visitors are invited to stop by the forum, look over the posting guidelines, and begin the discussion!

1 Crystal October 13, 2008 at 3:12 pm

Justice is coming. The truth will come to light. I am praying everyday eversince I read this story on Panache Report.com One of the best sites in the world. Much luv goes to Mr. and Mrs. Johnson and their families. One of my friends passed about 2 years ago in Iraq and it was so heartbroken. Please keep your head up. I have emailed this story numberous times to CNN, WTKR, (a station where I live here in VA.) and Dateline NBC. I resent the emails 15 minutes ago. Anything I can do or any way I can help please feel free to contact me and let me know. I’ve also signed the petition and forwarded it to my friends. Thank you so much

Sincerely,

Crystal

2 Phyllis Jordan October 23, 2008 at 3:52 pm

I just heart the interview and learned about this terrible injustice. Of course they know who killed her and are covering it all up. One thing certain, every secret thing will be exposed and those involved will have to stand and given an account for the deeds done in this world. I pray for LaVena’s family that the Lord will continue to comfort them as only he can. I pray for justice on behalf of LaVena…

3 Medder October 29, 2008 at 7:21 am

Just heard this on TV in Australia. I’m totally disgusted to hear this story. How can someone get away with this sort of crime? How does the US expect any one to join the army if being loyal to serve would result in these tragedy! Put the matter in God’s hand, I believe justice will be done for her and her family.

4 Nancy October 30, 2008 at 9:26 am

I just read about this case in the current issue of Ms. Magazine (Fall ‘08) and was horrified to learn the details of the Johnson case. My sympathies go out to all those affected by this tragedy, and to women personally enduring similar circumstances of sexual assault while volunteering their lives to serve the US.

5 Luke Easter May 13, 2009 at 5:24 pm

Just when you think you

6 denise johnson January 18, 2010 at 8:25 pm

my son gregory johnson jr was murdered on november 22 2008 his murder was also covered up. what is this country coming to? our children mean nothing to the government the news media is only willing to make known black on black crime. if a american who has put her life on the line for this country is not protected what was the civil rights bill about the shame i feel for the usa is overwhelming.